Services rendered by incorporated company directors and liquidators will be subject to VAT as from 1 January 2015. This stems from the fact that the former tolerance to opt for non-taxation will be cancelled as per 1 January 2015. This may have consequences for entities without a full VAT deduction right and for which services
Value means different things to different people
That’s why you can decide to receive updates only for the issues that matter most to you.
Most popular news
- Significant changes expected to the Belgian investment deduction regime
- Draft law on public country-by-country reporting in parliament
- Packaging and Packaging Waste Regulation (PPWR): The EU Parliament adopts its position with view to the upcoming negotiations with the Council
- Power Purchase Agreements and Contracts for Differences: unraveling the complexity!
- A Milestone for EU’s Energy Transition: The Revised Renewable Energy Directive (RED III) Published in the EU OJ