Services rendered by incorporated company directors and liquidators will be subject to VAT as from 1 January 2015. This stems from the fact that the former tolerance to opt for non-taxation will be cancelled as per 1 January 2015. This may have consequences for entities without a full VAT deduction right and for which services
Value means different things to different people
That’s why you can decide to receive updates only for the issues that matter most to you.
Most popular news
- Royal decree regarding significant changes on 30% EBITDA rule approved
- Tax forms 281.10 (employees) and 281.20 (company directors) – Income of 2019
- Brexit update: Brexit – The end of uncertainty?
- Articles 442bis BITC and 93undeciesB VAT-code abolished and replaced
- Mandatory disclosure rules for intermediaries (DAC 6) – Belgian law adopted by the Chamber of Representatives