Further to the number of different VAT changes that have taken place in Belgium, we thought it important to provide you a short recap of all recent VAT developments that have come into force as from 2014 and which could have some impact on your business. If you have questions with regard to the changes
Value means different things to different people
That’s why you can decide to receive updates only for the issues that matter most to you.
Most popular news
- Home working expense allowance – update
- Company cars: the list of false hybrids has been updated
- Debt waivers without a tax cash out (?)
- Tax forms 281.10 (employees) and 281.20 (company directors) – Income of 2020: also for remuneration received from related foreign companies!
- New Anti-Abuse Rules for Indirect Taxes