Further to the number of different VAT changes that have taken place in Belgium, we thought it important to provide you a short recap of all recent VAT developments that have come into force as from 2014 and which could have some impact on your business. If you have questions with regard to the changes
Value means different things to different people
That’s why you can decide to receive updates only for the issues that matter most to you.
Most popular news
- New ‘60-day rule’ for pension funds: the practice note was published
- Investment deduction for assessment year 2020 published
- Shareholder Rights Directive II. Financial institutions, are you prepared?
- Important changes to the regime of specialised real estate investment funds (FIIS/GVBF)
- Belgian Ratification of the MLI: a Game Changer in the International Tax Field