The Belgian VAT authorities recently published a new administrative decision (applicable as from 1 September 2014) stating that the transfer of own goods from one VAT warehouse to another can, under certain conditions, occur under the application of the Belgian VAT warehouse regime and that no VAT regularisation is required. This new position could be
Value means different things to different people
That’s why you can decide to receive updates only for the issues that matter most to you.
Most popular news
- Brexit update: Brexit – The end of uncertainty?
- The OECD releases its Transfer Pricing Guidance on Financial Transactions
- Time to act as OECD/G20 Inclusive Framework moves forward on new tax rules
- Annulment of the Cash for Cars system by the Belgian Constitutional Court
- Mandatory disclosure rules for intermediaries (DAC 6) – Belgian law adopted by the Chamber of Representatives