Starting in 2012, political interest has increasingly focused on the opportunities provided by an automatic exchange of information between tax authorities. On 6 September 2013, the G20 Leaders committed to the automatic exchange of information as the new global standard and fully supported the OECD work for developing a single standard for automatic exchange of
Value means different things to different people
That’s why you can decide to receive updates only for the issues that matter most to you.
Most popular news
- Listed companies and the UBO register: not always an exemption!
- The due date for filing both the Belgian (non-resident) corporate income tax return and the local form ‘275 LF’ for assessment year 2019 is approaching: are you in control?
- Belgium decides to reduce corporate tax rate from 34% to 25%
- New information (FAQ) on the Belgian UBO-register
- Registration to the UBO register: extension of the deadline until 30 September