“Action against changes to the Dutch 30% ruling” In our Headline of 20 September 2011, we informed you of the changes to the Dutch 30% ruling. On 1 January 2012, the 30% ruling ceases to be available to employees who’ve not lived outside a 150 km radius from the Dutch border for more than 2/3
Value means different things to different people
That’s why you can decide to receive updates only for the issues that matter most to you.
Most popular news
- Listed companies and the UBO register: not always an exemption!
- The due date for filing both the Belgian (non-resident) corporate income tax return and the local form ‘275 LF’ for assessment year 2019 is approaching: are you in control?
- Belgium decides to reduce corporate tax rate from 34% to 25%
- New information (FAQ) on the Belgian UBO-register
- Registration to the UBO register: extension of the deadline until 30 September