“Action against changes to the Dutch 30% ruling” In our Headline of 20 September 2011, we informed you of the changes to the Dutch 30% ruling. On 1 January 2012, the 30% ruling ceases to be available to employees who’ve not lived outside a 150 km radius from the Dutch border for more than 2/3
Value means different things to different people
That’s why you can decide to receive updates only for the issues that matter most to you.
Most popular news
- Investment deduction for assessment year 2020 published
- New ‘60-day rule’ for pension funds: the practice note was published
- Shareholder Rights Directive II. Financial institutions, are you prepared?
- Belgian Tax on Savings Income (art. 19bis BITC): important clarification from the Minister of Finance for certain AIFs
- The preparation of the corporate income tax return and the local form – general due date of 26 September 2019!