“Action against changes to the Dutch 30% ruling” In our Headline of 20 September 2011, we informed you of the changes to the Dutch 30% ruling. On 1 January 2012, the 30% ruling ceases to be available to employees who’ve not lived outside a 150 km radius from the Dutch border for more than 2/3
Value means different things to different people
That’s why you can decide to receive updates only for the issues that matter most to you.
Most popular news
- Royal decree regarding significant changes on 30% EBITDA rule approved
- Brexit update: Brexit – The end of uncertainty?
- Tax forms 281.10 (employees) and 281.20 (company directors) – Income of 2019
- Articles 442bis BITC and 93undeciesB VAT-code abolished and replaced
- Mandatory disclosure rules for intermediaries (DAC 6) – Belgian law adopted by the Chamber of Representatives