In July 2013, the OECD released a White Paper on Transfer Pricing Documentation. This is a hot topic for policy makers since local pricing documentation requirements are rapidly growing, making transfer pricing increasingly complicated. The OECD invited the business community to provide input on their white p aper and PwC was happy to oblige, providing detailed comments on each of the five sections.
Value means different things to different people
That’s why you can decide to receive updates only for the issues that matter most to you.
- OECD Secretariat seeks input on global minimum tax design
- OECD publishes proposal to rewrite international profit allocation rules
- Belgian Ratification of the MLI: Ratification document deposited at OECD on 26 June 2019
- Belgian tax administration publishes draft circular letter on transfer pricing
- OECD publishes long-awaited public discussion draft on the transfer pricing aspects of financial transactions