In July 2013, the OECD released a White Paper on Transfer Pricing Documentation. This is a hot topic for policy makers since local pricing documentation requirements are rapidly growing, making transfer pricing increasingly complicated. The OECD invited the business community to provide input on their white p aper and PwC was happy to oblige, providing detailed comments on each of the five sections.
Value means different things to different people
That’s why you can decide to receive updates only for the issues that matter most to you.
- Political agreement on fundamental overhaul of the international tax system
- OECD Inclusive Framework agrees on two-pillar Approach for International Tax Framework
- Tax Bites Podcast: How do you keep the effect of COVID at arm’s length?
- The OECD releases its Transfer Pricing Guidance on Financial Transactions
- OECD Secretariat seeks input on global minimum tax design