The OECD recently released its discussion draft on the use of treaty benefits in inappropriate circumstances. In response to this draft, part of the Base Erosion and Profit Shifting (BEPS) Action Plan, we will hold another webcast in our series, exploring the OECD’s Coordinated Action Plan on BEPS.
Date: 7 April 2014
Time: 12:00 pm to 1:00 pm ET
Duration: 60 minutes (including Q&A)
Click here to register
Please join us on 7 April where we will review the discussion draft and explore what it means for businesses.
This one hour webcast will provide:
- Comments on the OECD webinar on BEPS of 2 April
- An overview of the OECD discussion draft on treaty benefits
- A focused look and critique of the primary sections of the discussion draft
- Observations on the way forward – what happens next; what the business community needs to be thinking about
- Tony Clemens, Partner, PwC Australia (Moderator)
- Peter Cussons, Partner, PwC UK
- Claus Jochimsen, Partner, PwC Germany
- Steve Nauheim, Managing Director, PwC US
To register for this event, please visit: http://w.on24.com/r.htm?e=775854&s=1&k=44C3EDC50C41EC6DC60C1C7656832408
Once you register, you will receive a confirmation email with a link and access instructions for joining the webcast.
Who should attend? Companies with a global footprint who are concerned about the impact of treaty benefits on their business.