On 19 December 2018, the Court of Justice of the European Union (CJEU) issued its judgment in the case of A-Brauerei (C-374/17). A brief overview of the judgment can be found via this PwC EUDTG Newsalert – 20 December 2018 (CJEU holds German RETT exemption_ for group restructurings not to be State aid in upstream merger_ case)
Value means different things to different people
That’s why you can decide to receive updates only for the issues that matter most to you.
- Belgian tax reform reduces corporate rate to 25% and introduces fiscal consolidation
- Belgium decides to reduce corporate tax rate from 34% to 25%
- EMEA ITS Webcast – How mandatory disclosure for intermediaries (DAC6) impacts multinationals
- Ruling Office – rulings delayed due to annulation of French-speaking Board members
- VAT deduction on deal fees for an aborted transaction, and not for an intended sale of shares