Over the past few years, the taxation of cars has been linked more and more to their ecological footprint, and more specifically, their CO2-emission. This is not different for hybrid cars.
Value means different things to different people
That’s why you can decide to receive updates only for the issues that matter most to you.
- Company cars: the list of false hybrids has been updated
- Royal decree implementing the mobility budget published
- Company cars: decrease of the lump sum benefit in kind will no longer be possible
- NEDC vs NEDC 2.0 vs WLTP: new (updated) FAQs regarding the percentage of deduction of professional car expenses and calculation of the BIK for employees
- New lump-sum amount for reimbursement of business use of private car