On 25 May 2012, the Dutch government sent the Budget Agreement 2013 to parliament. This agreement includes a number of measures aimed at reducing the Dutch EMU gap to 3% in 2013. A legislative proposal has not yet been released. The most important tax measures are summarised in the document attached. Download the pdf
Value means different things to different people
That’s why you can decide to receive updates only for the issues that matter most to you.
- Taxation in the Netherlands: increased deductibility of Belgian social security contributions
- The Netherlands – Prinsjesdag – Budget Day 2014
- Dutch social security contributions & formal salary split
- “Action against changes to the Dutch 30% ruling”
- The Netherlands – One-off crisis contribution introduced for high salaries