The Flemish Energy and Climate Agency (VEKA) has launched a new project call to support companies and organisations investing in new solar panels and wind turbines in order to accelerate the green energy transition in the Flemish region.
The solar panels should be PV (photovoltaic) installations with inverter power from 40 kW to 2 MW and the wind turbines should have turbine power from 10 kW to 300 kW. For these specifications, this new support measure replaces the green power certificates. For larger power classes, green certificates can still be used. Lower power capacity projects are not eligible for either the project call or the certificates.
- Established Flemish companies and organisations investing in new solar panel installations or wind turbines.
- €22 /MWh for other PV installations and PV on marginal land
- €33 /MWh for floating PV installations
- €74 /MWh for small and medium-sized wind turbines
- The grant aid has a maximum of 100% of the eligible costs.
The third and final call of this year is open for general PV and wind turbines from 1 December to 14 December 2021.
Get in touch with your local PwC contact to find out more, and how we can help you.