In July 2013, the OECD released a White Paper on Transfer Pricing Documentation. This is a hot topic for policy makers since local pricing documentation requirements are rapidly growing, making transfer pricing increasingly complicated. The OECD invited the business community to provide input on their white paper and PwC was happy to oblige, providing detailed comments on each of the five sections.
Value means different things to different people
That’s why you can decide to receive updates only for the issues that matter most to you.
- Publication of updated FAQs on Belgian documentation requirements
- Belgian tax audits: increased focus on passive income streams and international cooperation
- The impact of COVID-19 on routine profits
- EBITDA Interest Limitation Rule: New Circular Letter avoids unintended consequences when obtaining payment holidays
- Belgian transfer pricing audits: new wave initiated – Update