In July 2013, the OECD released a White Paper on Transfer Pricing Documentation. This is a hot topic for policy makers since local pricing documentation requirements are rapidly growing, making transfer pricing increasingly complicated. The OECD invited the business community to provide input on their white paper and PwC was happy to oblige, providing detailed comments on each of the five sections.
Value means different things to different people
That’s why you can decide to receive updates only for the issues that matter most to you.
- OECD Published Guidance on Amount B
- Harmonising Carbon Pricing in the CBAM Era: EU-Switzerland ETS Linkage
- Deadline for first DAC7 reporting now imminent
- Circular letter relating to the settlement of cross-border tax disputes in the European Union
- Tax Bites Podcast – New Administrative Guidance on Pillar 2 and new timeline Pillar 1 – Amount A