In July 2013, the OECD released a White Paper on Transfer Pricing Documentation. This is a hot topic for policy makers since local pricing documentation requirements are rapidly growing, making transfer pricing increasingly complicated. The OECD invited the business community to provide input on their white paper and PwC was happy to oblige, providing detailed comments on each of the five sections.
Value means different things to different people
That’s why you can decide to receive updates only for the issues that matter most to you.
- Belgian Ratification of the MLI: Ratification document deposited at OECD on 26 June 2019
- Fundamental changes to international tax structure ahead following OECD project on digitalisation of the economy
- Belgian Ratification of the MLI: a Game Changer in the International Tax Field
- Update on submission of CbCR Notification (i.e. form 275 CBC NOT)
- The preparation of the corporate income tax return and the local form – general due date of 26 September 2019!