In July 2013, the OECD released a White Paper on Transfer Pricing Documentation. This is a hot topic for policy makers since local pricing documentation requirements are rapidly growing, making transfer pricing increasingly complicated. The OECD invited the business community to provide input on their white paper and PwC was happy to oblige, providing detailed comments on each of the five sections.
Value means different things to different people
That’s why you can decide to receive updates only for the issues that matter most to you.
- OECD Secretariat seeks input on global minimum tax design
- OECD publishes proposal to rewrite international profit allocation rules
- The due date for filing both the Belgian (non-resident) corporate income tax return and the local form ‘275 LF’ for assessment year 2019 is approaching: are you in control?
- Tax dispute resolution – Belgium obtains positive peer review on its Mutual Agreement Procedure practice
- Corrections to previously filed CbC Reports