In July 2013, the OECD released a White Paper on Transfer Pricing Documentation. This is a hot topic for policy makers since local pricing documentation requirements are rapidly growing, making transfer pricing increasingly complicated. The OECD invited the business community to provide input on their white paper and PwC was happy to oblige, providing detailed comments on each of the five sections.
Value means different things to different people
That’s why you can decide to receive updates only for the issues that matter most to you.
- Upcoming due date for electronic filing of BEPS 13 related documents: extended to 28 February 2019
- The Belgian Ruling Office has granted a decision on the new CFC regime
- Belgian tax administration publishes draft circular letter on transfer pricing
- Upcoming due date for electronic filing of BEPS 13 related documents: 31 December 2018
- Multilateral transfer pricing audits: EU JTPF publishes recommendations