In July 2013, the OECD released a White Paper on Transfer Pricing Documentation. This is a hot topic for policy makers since local pricing documentation requirements are rapidly growing, making transfer pricing increasingly complicated. The OECD invited the business community to provide input on their white paper and PwC was happy to oblige, providing detailed comments on each of the five sections.
Value means different things to different people
That’s why you can decide to receive updates only for the issues that matter most to you.
- Taxpayer relationship and tax audits in Belgium: what can we expect following the Belgian Minister of Finance’s policy note?
- National courts to interpret milestone EU Danish cases on beneficial ownership and abuse
- The OECD published its blueprints on pillar 1 and 2 – get the latest insights via our webcast.
- Publication of updated FAQs on Belgian documentation requirements
- Belgian tax audits: increased focus on passive income streams and international cooperation