A couple of weeks ago, in full corona crisis, there was some media coverage regarding the introduction of tax-free corona premiums. In our newsflash of 1 April 2020, we mentioned the proposal of the Belgian Minister of Finance of a Corona premium of EUR 1.000. Employers would be able to pay this premium free of
Value means different things to different people
That’s why you can decide to receive updates only for the issues that matter most to you.
Most popular news
- Significant changes expected to the Belgian investment deduction regime
- Draft law on public country-by-country reporting in parliament
- Power Purchase Agreements and Contracts for Differences: unraveling the complexity!
- A Milestone for EU’s Energy Transition: The Revised Renewable Energy Directive (RED III) Published in the EU OJ
- Packaging and Packaging Waste Regulation (PPWR): The EU Parliament adopts its position with view to the upcoming negotiations with the Council