When a tax resident of Belgium is physically carrying out (a part of) his or her employment activities abroad, it should be determined if and to what extent the work state may levy income taxes. Based on article 15 of The Belgian-Dutch double tax treaty, employment income derived by a tax resident of Belgium will
Value means different things to different people
That’s why you can decide to receive updates only for the issues that matter most to you.
Most popular news
- CBAM – Implementing act approved and guidance released
- Statutory financial statements filing deadline has passed: time for action
- Power Purchase Agreements and Contracts for Differences: unraveling the complexity!
- Tax Bites Podcast: Amount B is back – what does it mean?
- Tax Bites Podcast – The new BEFIT proposal and International Tax Webinar Trilogue