When a tax resident of Belgium is physically carrying out (a part of) his or her employment activities abroad, it should be determined if and to what extent the work state may levy income taxes. Based on article 15 of The Belgian-Dutch double tax treaty, employment income derived by a tax resident of Belgium will
Value means different things to different people
That’s why you can decide to receive updates only for the issues that matter most to you.
Most popular news
- Home working expense allowance – update
- Company cars: the list of false hybrids has been updated
- Debt waivers without a tax cash out (?)
- Tax forms 281.10 (employees) and 281.20 (company directors) – Income of 2020: also for remuneration received from related foreign companies!
- New Anti-Abuse Rules for Indirect Taxes