When a tax resident of Belgium is physically carrying out (a part of) his or her employment activities abroad, it should be determined if and to what extent the work state may levy income taxes. Based on article 15 of The Belgian-Dutch double tax treaty, employment income derived by a tax resident of Belgium will
Value means different things to different people
That’s why you can decide to receive updates only for the issues that matter most to you.
Most popular news
- Belgian subsidiaries of a listed company to register their corporate structure in the UBO-register
- Circular Letter regarding the “grandfathering” provision included in 30% EBITDA rule
- France: upcoming new withholding tax rules for French non-resident taxpayers
- Extension of the due date: 26 September 2019 becomes 10 October 2019!
- Listed companies and the UBO register: not always an exemption!