In the past, the Tax Ruling Service has taken several decisions whereby it was not excluded that the grant of warrants/options on Beveks/Sicavs or the grant of quoted options could be considered as an improper use if such grant would be considered ‘disproportionate’ in comparison with the conventional attributed remuneration. The Tax Ruling Service never
Value means different things to different people
That’s why you can decide to receive updates only for the issues that matter most to you.
Most popular news
- New ‘60-day rule’ for pension funds: the practice note was published
- Shareholder Rights Directive II. Financial institutions, are you prepared?
- Important changes to the regime of specialised real estate investment funds (FIIS/GVBF)
- Belgian Ratification of the MLI: a Game Changer in the International Tax Field
- Belgian Tax on Savings Income (art. 19bis BITC): important clarification from the Minister of Finance for certain AIFs