Next to the impact on human health and lives, the COVID-19 pandemic also has a worldwide economic impact. Businesses are being impacted, the economy slows down and families have less purchasing power. In Belgium, the latter is compensated to a certain extent by temporary employment due to force majeure. This week, various measures have been
Value means different things to different people
That’s why you can decide to receive updates only for the issues that matter most to you.
Most popular news
- Company cars: decrease of the lump sum benefit in kind will no longer be possible
- Company cars: the list of false hybrids has been updated
- Further details on the tax measures of the Vivaldi government
- Taxpayer relationship and tax audits in Belgium: what can we expect following the Belgian Minister of Finance’s policy note?
- Draft bill introducing a new annual tax on securities accounts