Transfer pricing documentation has become an integral part of the compliance obligations of Belgian entities. The deadlines, criteria and formalities should therefore be followed up closely. Please find below a short summary of the obligations to be complied with by 28 February 2019. What? Belgian entities – if they meet certain criteria – have to
Value means different things to different people
That’s why you can decide to receive updates only for the issues that matter most to you.
Most popular news
- Brexit update: Brexit – The end of uncertainty?
- The OECD releases its Transfer Pricing Guidance on Financial Transactions
- Time to act as OECD/G20 Inclusive Framework moves forward on new tax rules
- Tax Authorities have issued Circular Letter regarding the Group Contribution Regime
- Annulment of the Cash for Cars system by the Belgian Constitutional Court