When a company puts a house or an apartment at the disposal of one of its directors or employees, the beneficiary is taxed on a benefit in kind. The calculation of the benefit in kind depends on whether the housing is provided by an individual (100/60 x indexed cadastral income) or by a company (100/60
Value means different things to different people
That’s why you can decide to receive updates only for the issues that matter most to you.
Most popular news
- New ‘60-day rule’ for pension funds: the practice note was published
- Investment deduction for assessment year 2020 published
- Shareholder Rights Directive II. Financial institutions, are you prepared?
- Important changes to the regime of specialised real estate investment funds (FIIS/GVBF)
- Belgian Ratification of the MLI: a Game Changer in the International Tax Field