In our Newsflashes of 24 April 2018 and 30 May 2018, we already referred to the announcement of the Dutch government that it will reduce the maximum duration of the 30% ruling, notably from 8 to 5 years, as of 1 January 2019. This proposed legislation to reduce the Dutch expat ruling will also apply to
Value means different things to different people
That’s why you can decide to receive updates only for the issues that matter most to you.
Most popular news
- Home working expense allowance – update
- Company cars: the list of false hybrids has been updated
- Debt waivers without a tax cash out (?)
- Tax forms 281.10 (employees) and 281.20 (company directors) – Income of 2020: also for remuneration received from related foreign companies!
- New Anti-Abuse Rules for Indirect Taxes