In our previous newsflash of 25 January 2022, we referred to the introduction of the new expat tax regime (applicable as of 1 January 2022) and to the transitional period that is foreseen (phase out of the old special tax regime and the possibility for opting in for the new regime, under certain conditions). There
Value means different things to different people
That’s why you can decide to receive updates only for the issues that matter most to you.
Most popular news
- Significant changes expected to the Belgian investment deduction regime
- Draft law on public country-by-country reporting in parliament
- Packaging and Packaging Waste Regulation (PPWR): The EU Parliament adopts its position with view to the upcoming negotiations with the Council
- A Milestone for EU’s Energy Transition: The Revised Renewable Energy Directive (RED III) Published in the EU OJ
- Power Purchase Agreements and Contracts for Differences: unraveling the complexity!