In our newsflash of 31 March 2021 we referred to the extension until 30 June 2021 of the mutual agreement between Belgium and Germany, which includes a “force majeure tolerance” for cross-border workers in relation to government imposed COVID-19 (travel) restrictions. While large parts of the population are vaccinated and the end of the global
Value means different things to different people
That’s why you can decide to receive updates only for the issues that matter most to you.
Most popular news
- CBAM – Implementing act approved and guidance released
- Power Purchase Agreements and Contracts for Differences: unraveling the complexity!
- The General Court considers the Belgian Excess Profits Ruling to be unlawful State Aid
- Tax Bites Podcast: Amount B is back – what does it mean?
- Tax Bites Podcast – The new BEFIT proposal and International Tax Webinar Trilogue