For most companies, December is the last month of their financial year, which makes it the ideal time to reflect whether or not the company is in control of its tax and accounting obligations. Things that cross our mind are, for example: a final possibility to make an advance tax payment in order to avoid
Value means different things to different people
That’s why you can decide to receive updates only for the issues that matter most to you.
Most popular news
- New ‘60-day rule’ for pension funds: the practice note was published
- Investment deduction for assessment year 2020 published
- Shareholder Rights Directive II. Financial institutions, are you prepared?
- Important changes to the regime of specialised real estate investment funds (FIIS/GVBF)
- Belgian Ratification of the MLI: a Game Changer in the International Tax Field