On 1 July 2013, the program law of 28 June containing various tax and financial measures was published in the Official Gazette. This program law includes a change in the rules on accumulation of a statutory pension with own professional income (i.e. earned income). As in previous years, accumulation of an old-age pension or a
Value means different things to different people
That’s why you can decide to receive updates only for the issues that matter most to you.
Most popular news
- Significant changes expected to the Belgian investment deduction regime
- Draft law on public country-by-country reporting in parliament
- Packaging and Packaging Waste Regulation (PPWR): The EU Parliament adopts its position with view to the upcoming negotiations with the Council
- Expected change in Belgian CFC regime
- Power Purchase Agreements and Contracts for Differences: unraveling the complexity!