On 1 July 2013, the program law of 28 June containing various tax and financial measures was published in the Official Gazette. This program law includes a change in the rules on accumulation of a statutory pension with own professional income (i.e. earned income). As in previous years, accumulation of an old-age pension or a
Value means different things to different people
That’s why you can decide to receive updates only for the issues that matter most to you.
Most popular news
- Belgian subsidiaries of a listed company to register their corporate structure in the UBO-register
- Circular Letter regarding the “grandfathering” provision included in 30% EBITDA rule
- Extension of the due date: 26 September 2019 becomes 10 October 2019!
- France: upcoming new withholding tax rules for French non-resident taxpayers
- Listed companies and the UBO register: not always an exemption!