On Friday, 22 May 2015, the OECD issued a Revised Discussion Draft on BEPS Action 6: Prevention of Treaty Abuse (the RDD). The RDD includes a simplified Limitation on Benefits (LOB) Article for inclusion in the OECD Model Income Tax Convention and provides ‘conclusions and proposals’ on 20 targeted issues. Most of the proposals are
Value means different things to different people
That’s why you can decide to receive updates only for the issues that matter most to you.
Most popular news
- New ‘60-day rule’ for pension funds: the practice note was published
- Investment deduction for assessment year 2020 published
- Shareholder Rights Directive II. Financial institutions, are you prepared?
- Important changes to the regime of specialised real estate investment funds (FIIS/GVBF)
- Belgian Ratification of the MLI: a Game Changer in the International Tax Field