On Friday, 22 May 2015, the OECD issued a Revised Discussion Draft on BEPS Action 6: Prevention of Treaty Abuse (the RDD). The RDD includes a simplified Limitation on Benefits (LOB) Article for inclusion in the OECD Model Income Tax Convention and provides ‘conclusions and proposals’ on 20 targeted issues. Most of the proposals are
Value means different things to different people
That’s why you can decide to receive updates only for the issues that matter most to you.
Most popular news
- Home working expense allowance – update
- Company cars: the list of false hybrids has been updated
- Debt waivers without a tax cash out (?)
- Tax forms 281.10 (employees) and 281.20 (company directors) – Income of 2020: also for remuneration received from related foreign companies!
- Tax Controversy Solutions: Insights into more than 75 countries at your fingertips