On Friday, 22 May 2015, the OECD issued a Revised Discussion Draft on BEPS Action 6: Prevention of Treaty Abuse (the RDD). The RDD includes a simplified Limitation on Benefits (LOB) Article for inclusion in the OECD Model Income Tax Convention and provides ‘conclusions and proposals’ on 20 targeted issues. Most of the proposals are
Value means different things to different people
That’s why you can decide to receive updates only for the issues that matter most to you.
Most popular news
- Significant changes expected to the Belgian investment deduction regime
- Draft law on public country-by-country reporting in parliament
- Packaging and Packaging Waste Regulation (PPWR): The EU Parliament adopts its position with view to the upcoming negotiations with the Council
- Expected change in Belgian CFC regime
- Power Purchase Agreements and Contracts for Differences: unraveling the complexity!