On Friday, 22 May 2015, the OECD issued a Revised Discussion Draft on BEPS Action 6: Prevention of Treaty Abuse (the RDD). The RDD includes a simplified Limitation on Benefits (LOB) Article for inclusion in the OECD Model Income Tax Convention and provides ‘conclusions and proposals’ on 20 targeted issues. Most of the proposals are
Value means different things to different people
That’s why you can decide to receive updates only for the issues that matter most to you.
Most popular news
- Belgian subsidiaries of a listed company to register their corporate structure in the UBO-register
- Circular Letter regarding the “grandfathering” provision included in 30% EBITDA rule
- France: upcoming new withholding tax rules for French non-resident taxpayers
- Extension of the due date: 26 September 2019 becomes 10 October 2019!
- Listed companies and the UBO register: not always an exemption!