In a recent judgement, the Court of Justice of the EU (CJEU) again confirmed the binding nature of an A1 form – even when issued retroactively – for both the competent authorities and the courts of the host Member State to which an employee is posted. In addition, the Court clarified that, if a posted
Value means different things to different people
That’s why you can decide to receive updates only for the issues that matter most to you.
Most popular news
- Belgian subsidiaries of a listed company to register their corporate structure in the UBO-register
- Circular Letter regarding the “grandfathering” provision included in 30% EBITDA rule
- Extension of the due date: 26 September 2019 becomes 10 October 2019!
- France: upcoming new withholding tax rules for French non-resident taxpayers
- Listed companies and the UBO register: not always an exemption!