The European Commission (EC) finally published its delegated acts (the Level 2 Regulation) under the Alternative Investment Fund Managers Directive (AIFMD) on 19 December 2012. The EU Parliament and the Council have three months to scrutinise the Regulation but the likelihood of rejection by them seems quite low. The Level 2 Regulation has had a
Value means different things to different people
That’s why you can decide to receive updates only for the issues that matter most to you.
Most popular news
- Brexit update: Brexit – The end of uncertainty?
- The OECD releases its Transfer Pricing Guidance on Financial Transactions
- Time to act as OECD/G20 Inclusive Framework moves forward on new tax rules
- Annulment of the Cash for Cars system by the Belgian Constitutional Court
- Mandatory disclosure rules for intermediaries (DAC 6) – Belgian law adopted by the Chamber of Representatives