The European Commission (EC) finally published its delegated acts (the Level 2 Regulation) under the Alternative Investment Fund Managers Directive (AIFMD) on 19 December 2012. The EU Parliament and the Council have three months to scrutinise the Regulation but the likelihood of rejection by them seems quite low. The Level 2 Regulation has had a
Value means different things to different people
That’s why you can decide to receive updates only for the issues that matter most to you.
Most popular news
- Significant changes expected to the Belgian investment deduction regime
- Draft law on public country-by-country reporting in parliament
- Power Purchase Agreements and Contracts for Differences: unraveling the complexity!
- A Milestone for EU’s Energy Transition: The Revised Renewable Energy Directive (RED III) Published in the EU OJ
- Packaging and Packaging Waste Regulation (PPWR): The EU Parliament adopts its position with view to the upcoming negotiations with the Council