The European Commission (EC) finally published its delegated acts (the Level 2 Regulation) under the Alternative Investment Fund Managers Directive (AIFMD) on 19 December 2012. The EU Parliament and the Council have three months to scrutinise the Regulation but the likelihood of rejection by them seems quite low. The Level 2 Regulation has had a
Value means different things to different people
That’s why you can decide to receive updates only for the issues that matter most to you.
Most popular news
- New ‘60-day rule’ for pension funds: the practice note was published
- Investment deduction for assessment year 2020 published
- Shareholder Rights Directive II. Financial institutions, are you prepared?
- Important changes to the regime of specialised real estate investment funds (FIIS/GVBF)
- Belgian Ratification of the MLI: a Game Changer in the International Tax Field