On October 4, 2017, the European Commission (EC) continued its ongoing challenges to Member States’ transfer pricing tax regimes by advancing two high profile cases to the next stages. In the Apple case, the EC referred Ireland to the Court of Justice of the European Union (CJEU) for failing to enforce an August 2016 State aid recovery decision,
Value means different things to different people
That’s why you can decide to receive updates only for the issues that matter most to you.
Most popular news
- Brexit update: Brexit – The end of uncertainty?
- The OECD releases its Transfer Pricing Guidance on Financial Transactions
- Time to act as OECD/G20 Inclusive Framework moves forward on new tax rules
- Annulment of the Cash for Cars system by the Belgian Constitutional Court
- Mandatory disclosure rules for intermediaries (DAC 6) – Belgian law adopted by the Chamber of Representatives