Within six months (as from the third working day) following the date of sending of the tax assessment notice by the Belgian tax authorities, taxpayers can file a tax claim in order to obtain a rectification. After this six-month period has expired, a rectification in case of surtax can in some cases be requested via
Value means different things to different people
That’s why you can decide to receive updates only for the issues that matter most to you.
Most popular news
- 15 January 2019 – Brexit Update – Brexit deal voted down!
- Optional VAT rental – condition for VAT deduction
- First step in AIFMD review has been undertaken by European Commission
- Parliamentary Commission of Finance approves Mobility Budget
- Benefit in kind – Private use of a company car: updated formula for 2019