On 13 February 2020, a circular letter on the group contribution regime has been published (Dutch and French version). The group contribution regime, applicable as of financial year 2019 (assessment year 2020), enables Belgian companies and Belgian branches of entities located in the EER to transfer taxable profits to other affiliated Belgian companies/branches with the
Value means different things to different people
That’s why you can decide to receive updates only for the issues that matter most to you.
Most popular news
- Company cars: decrease of the lump sum benefit in kind will no longer be possible
- Company cars: the list of false hybrids has been updated
- Further details on the tax measures of the Vivaldi government
- Taxpayer relationship and tax audits in Belgium: what can we expect following the Belgian Minister of Finance’s policy note?
- Draft bill introducing a new annual tax on securities accounts