On 13 February 2020, a circular letter on the group contribution regime has been published (Dutch and French version). The group contribution regime, applicable as of financial year 2019 (assessment year 2020), enables Belgian companies and Belgian branches of entities located in the EER to transfer taxable profits to other affiliated Belgian companies/branches with the
Value means different things to different people
That’s why you can decide to receive updates only for the issues that matter most to you.
Most popular news
- Power Purchase Agreements and Contracts for Differences: unraveling the complexity!
- The General Court considers the Belgian Excess Profits Ruling to be unlawful State Aid
- CBAM – Implementing act approved and guidance released
- Tax Bites Podcast: Amount B is back – what does it mean?
- Tax Bites Podcast – The new BEFIT proposal and International Tax Webinar Trilogue