Belgium requires all VAT payers to file an annual return with details about all domestic sales made in Belgium during the previous calendar year. This return, commonly referred to as the annual sales listing, includes detailed information about the sales made to VAT registered customers in Belgium. The deadline for filing this return is rapidly
Value means different things to different people
That’s why you can decide to receive updates only for the issues that matter most to you.
Most popular news
- Belgian subsidiaries of a listed company to register their corporate structure in the UBO-register
- Circular Letter regarding the “grandfathering” provision included in 30% EBITDA rule
- France: upcoming new withholding tax rules for French non-resident taxpayers
- Extension of the due date: 26 September 2019 becomes 10 October 2019!
- Listed companies and the UBO register: not always an exemption!