Belgium requires all VAT payers to file an annual return with details about all domestic sales made in Belgium during the previous calendar year. This return, commonly referred to as the annual sales listing, includes detailed information about the sales made to VAT registered customers in Belgium. The deadline for filing this return is rapidly
Value means different things to different people
That’s why you can decide to receive updates only for the issues that matter most to you.
Most popular news
- Brexit update: Brexit – The end of uncertainty?
- The OECD releases its Transfer Pricing Guidance on Financial Transactions
- Time to act as OECD/G20 Inclusive Framework moves forward on new tax rules
- Tax Authorities have issued Circular Letter regarding the Group Contribution Regime
- Annulment of the Cash for Cars system by the Belgian Constitutional Court