The Belgian tax authorities have recently issued a practice note with regard to the Belgian notional interest deduction (‘NID’) and the possibility for the taxpayer to file a tax claim or request an ex officio tax relief. Companies subject to Belgian (non-resident) corporate income tax may deduct a notional interest reflecting the economic cost of
Value means different things to different people
That’s why you can decide to receive updates only for the issues that matter most to you.
Most popular news
- Belgian Ratification of the MLI: Ratification document deposited at OECD on 26 June 2019
- Limitation of tax losses in case of partial demerger
- European Commission opens State aid investigation into Luxembourg’s tax treatment of Huhtamäki
- Gentlemen’s agreement Belgium-Luxembourg: a new chapter for cross-border workers
- Filing of your statutory financial statements – due date of 31 July 2019 is approaching!