The Belgian tax authorities have recently issued a practice note with regard to the Belgian notional interest deduction (‘NID’) and the possibility for the taxpayer to file a tax claim or request an ex officio tax relief. Companies subject to Belgian (non-resident) corporate income tax may deduct a notional interest reflecting the economic cost of
Value means different things to different people
That’s why you can decide to receive updates only for the issues that matter most to you.
Most popular news
- Home working expense allowance – update
- Company cars: the list of false hybrids has been updated
- Debt waivers without a tax cash out (?)
- Tax forms 281.10 (employees) and 281.20 (company directors) – Income of 2020: also for remuneration received from related foreign companies!
- New Anti-Abuse Rules for Indirect Taxes