The Belgian tax authorities have recently issued a practice note with regard to the Belgian notional interest deduction (‘NID’) and the possibility for the taxpayer to file a tax claim or request an ex officio tax relief. Companies subject to Belgian (non-resident) corporate income tax may deduct a notional interest reflecting the economic cost of
Value means different things to different people
That’s why you can decide to receive updates only for the issues that matter most to you.
Most popular news
- New ‘60-day rule’ for pension funds: the practice note was published
- Investment deduction for assessment year 2020 published
- Shareholder Rights Directive II. Financial institutions, are you prepared?
- Important changes to the regime of specialised real estate investment funds (FIIS/GVBF)
- Belgian Ratification of the MLI: a Game Changer in the International Tax Field