On 27 April 2015, the new percentages for investment deduction, applicable to assessment year 2016, were published in the Belgian Official Gazette. The percentages for assessment year 2016 have not changed compared to assessment year 2015. Here is a summary: 1. One-shot investment deduction Private individuals: 13.5% for investments in patents and assets that aim to promote R&D
Value means different things to different people
That’s why you can decide to receive updates only for the issues that matter most to you.
Most popular news
- New ‘60-day rule’ for pension funds: the practice note was published
- Investment deduction for assessment year 2020 published
- Shareholder Rights Directive II. Financial institutions, are you prepared?
- Important changes to the regime of specialised real estate investment funds (FIIS/GVBF)
- Belgian Ratification of the MLI: a Game Changer in the International Tax Field