On 27 April 2015, the new percentages for investment deduction, applicable to assessment year 2016, were published in the Belgian Official Gazette. The percentages for assessment year 2016 have not changed compared to assessment year 2015. Here is a summary: 1. One-shot investment deduction Private individuals: 13.5% for investments in patents and assets that aim to promote R&D
Value means different things to different people
That’s why you can decide to receive updates only for the issues that matter most to you.
Most popular news
- Brexit update: Brexit – The end of uncertainty?
- The OECD releases its Transfer Pricing Guidance on Financial Transactions
- Time to act as OECD/G20 Inclusive Framework moves forward on new tax rules
- Tax Authorities have issued Circular Letter regarding the Group Contribution Regime
- Annulment of the Cash for Cars system by the Belgian Constitutional Court