On 27 April 2015, the new percentages for investment deduction, applicable to assessment year 2016, were published in the Belgian Official Gazette. The percentages for assessment year 2016 have not changed compared to assessment year 2015. Here is a summary: 1. One-shot investment deduction Private individuals: 13.5% for investments in patents and assets that aim to promote R&D
Value means different things to different people
That’s why you can decide to receive updates only for the issues that matter most to you.
Most popular news
- Significant changes expected to the Belgian investment deduction regime
- Draft law on public country-by-country reporting in parliament
- Packaging and Packaging Waste Regulation (PPWR): The EU Parliament adopts its position with view to the upcoming negotiations with the Council
- Expected change in Belgian CFC regime
- Power Purchase Agreements and Contracts for Differences: unraveling the complexity!