On 27 April 2015, the new percentages for investment deduction, applicable to assessment year 2016, were published in the Belgian Official Gazette. The percentages for assessment year 2016 have not changed compared to assessment year 2015. Here is a summary: 1. One-shot investment deduction Private individuals: 13.5% for investments in patents and assets that aim to promote R&D
Value means different things to different people
That’s why you can decide to receive updates only for the issues that matter most to you.
Most popular news
- Belgian subsidiaries of a listed company to register their corporate structure in the UBO-register
- Circular Letter regarding the “grandfathering” provision included in 30% EBITDA rule
- Extension of the due date: 26 September 2019 becomes 10 October 2019!
- France: upcoming new withholding tax rules for French non-resident taxpayers
- Listed companies and the UBO register: not always an exemption!