On 27 April 2015, the new percentages for investment deduction, applicable to assessment year 2016, were published in the Belgian Official Gazette. The percentages for assessment year 2016 have not changed compared to assessment year 2015. Here is a summary: 1. One-shot investment deduction Private individuals: 13.5% for investments in patents and assets that aim to promote R&D
Value means different things to different people
That’s why you can decide to receive updates only for the issues that matter most to you.
Most popular news
- Home working expense allowance – update
- Company cars: the list of false hybrids has been updated
- Debt waivers without a tax cash out (?)
- Tax forms 281.10 (employees) and 281.20 (company directors) – Income of 2020: also for remuneration received from related foreign companies!
- Tax Controversy Solutions: Insights into more than 75 countries at your fingertips