Unless a company pays its Belgian corporate income taxes due by means of timely advance tax payments during the financial year concerned, a surcharge is due on the final amount of Belgian corporate income tax due upon assessment. If advance payments are made, credits – which can be offset against the surcharge – are granted
Value means different things to different people
That’s why you can decide to receive updates only for the issues that matter most to you.
Most popular news
- CBAM – Implementing act approved and guidance released
- Power Purchase Agreements and Contracts for Differences: unraveling the complexity!
- The General Court considers the Belgian Excess Profits Ruling to be unlawful State Aid
- Tax Bites Podcast: Amount B is back – what does it mean?
- Tax Bites Podcast – The new BEFIT proposal and International Tax Webinar Trilogue