Unless a company pays its Belgian corporate income taxes due by means of timely advance tax payments during the financial year concerned, a surcharge is due on the final amount of Belgian corporate income tax due upon assessment. If advance payments are made, credits – which can be offset against the surcharge – are granted
Value means different things to different people
That’s why you can decide to receive updates only for the issues that matter most to you.
Most popular news
- Brexit update: Brexit – The end of uncertainty?
- The OECD releases its Transfer Pricing Guidance on Financial Transactions
- Time to act as OECD/G20 Inclusive Framework moves forward on new tax rules
- Tax Authorities have issued Circular Letter regarding the Group Contribution Regime
- Annulment of the Cash for Cars system by the Belgian Constitutional Court