Unless a company pays its Belgian corporate income taxes due by means of timely advance tax payments during the financial year concerned, a surcharge is due on the final amount of Belgian corporate income tax due upon assessment. If advance payments are made, credits – which can be offset against the surcharge – are granted
Value means different things to different people
That’s why you can decide to receive updates only for the issues that matter most to you.
Most popular news
- Significant changes expected to the Belgian investment deduction regime
- Draft law on public country-by-country reporting in parliament
- Packaging and Packaging Waste Regulation (PPWR): The EU Parliament adopts its position with view to the upcoming negotiations with the Council
- Expected change in Belgian CFC regime
- Power Purchase Agreements and Contracts for Differences: unraveling the complexity!