Unless a company pays its Belgian corporate income taxes due by means of timely advance tax payments during the financial year concerned, a surcharge is due on the final amount of Belgian corporate income tax due upon assessment. If advance payments are made, credits – which can be offset against the surcharge – are granted
Value means different things to different people
That’s why you can decide to receive updates only for the issues that matter most to you.
Most popular news
- New ‘60-day rule’ for pension funds: the practice note was published
- Investment deduction for assessment year 2020 published
- Shareholder Rights Directive II. Financial institutions, are you prepared?
- Important changes to the regime of specialised real estate investment funds (FIIS/GVBF)
- Belgian Ratification of the MLI: a Game Changer in the International Tax Field