Unless a company pays its Belgian corporate income taxes due by means of timely advance tax payments during the financial year concerned, a surcharge is due on the final amount of Belgian corporate income tax due upon assessment. If advance payments are made, credits – which can be offset against the surcharge – are granted
Value means different things to different people
That’s why you can decide to receive updates only for the issues that matter most to you.
Most popular news
- Belgian subsidiaries of a listed company to register their corporate structure in the UBO-register
- Circular Letter regarding the “grandfathering” provision included in 30% EBITDA rule
- France: upcoming new withholding tax rules for French non-resident taxpayers
- Extension of the due date: 26 September 2019 becomes 10 October 2019!
- Listed companies and the UBO register: not always an exemption!