Last week the Belgian parliament voted an amendment to the Belgian Income Tax Code with respect to the reporting obligation of foreign bank accounts by Belgian individuals at the central contact point (“centraal aanspreekpunt” in Dutch/”point de contact central” in French) of the Belgian National Bank. As from the first of November 2014 the Belgian
Value means different things to different people
That’s why you can decide to receive updates only for the issues that matter most to you.
Most popular news
- Belgian subsidiaries of a listed company to register their corporate structure in the UBO-register
- Circular Letter regarding the “grandfathering” provision included in 30% EBITDA rule
- Extension of the due date: 26 September 2019 becomes 10 October 2019!
- France: upcoming new withholding tax rules for French non-resident taxpayers
- Listed companies and the UBO register: not always an exemption!