Last week the Belgian parliament voted an amendment to the Belgian Income Tax Code with respect to the reporting obligation of foreign bank accounts by Belgian individuals at the central contact point (“centraal aanspreekpunt” in Dutch/”point de contact central” in French) of the Belgian National Bank. As from the first of November 2014 the Belgian
Value means different things to different people
That’s why you can decide to receive updates only for the issues that matter most to you.
Most popular news
- 15 January 2019 – Brexit Update – Brexit deal voted down!
- Optional VAT rental – condition for VAT deduction
- First step in AIFMD review has been undertaken by European Commission
- Parliamentary Commission of Finance approves Mobility Budget
- Benefit in kind – Private use of a company car: updated formula for 2019