Last week the Belgian parliament voted an amendment to the Belgian Income Tax Code with respect to the reporting obligation of foreign bank accounts by Belgian individuals at the central contact point (“centraal aanspreekpunt” in Dutch/”point de contact central” in French) of the Belgian National Bank. As from the first of November 2014 the Belgian
Value means different things to different people
That’s why you can decide to receive updates only for the issues that matter most to you.
Most popular news
- Belgian Ratification of the MLI: Ratification document deposited at OECD on 26 June 2019
- Limitation of tax losses in case of partial demerger
- European Commission opens State aid investigation into Luxembourg’s tax treatment of Huhtamäki
- Gentlemen’s agreement Belgium-Luxembourg: a new chapter for cross-border workers
- Filing of your statutory financial statements – due date of 31 July 2019 is approaching!