The changing world of mobility In Belgium, cars are still the most frequently used means of transportation. Given the current tax and social security landscape, the company provided car is still a highly valued element in the reward scheme by many employees. Nonetheless, the landscape of the company car is changing with the upcoming new WLTP (Worldwide
Value means different things to different people
That’s why you can decide to receive updates only for the issues that matter most to you.
Most popular news
- Power Purchase Agreements and Contracts for Differences: unraveling the complexity!
- The General Court considers the Belgian Excess Profits Ruling to be unlawful State Aid
- CBAM – Implementing act approved and guidance released
- Tax Bites Podcast: Amount B is back – what does it mean?
- Tax Bites Podcast – The new BEFIT proposal and International Tax Webinar Trilogue