Based on the Belgian Income Tax Code 1992, when a taxpayer does not file a tax return or files an incomplete or incorrect tax return, a tax surcharge is applied ‘on the tax in relation to the non-declared income’. The tax surcharge can also be applied in case of late filing. The amount of the
Value means different things to different people
That’s why you can decide to receive updates only for the issues that matter most to you.
Most popular news
- Listed companies and the UBO register: not always an exemption!
- The due date for filing both the Belgian (non-resident) corporate income tax return and the local form ‘275 LF’ for assessment year 2019 is approaching: are you in control?
- Belgium decides to reduce corporate tax rate from 34% to 25%
- New information (FAQ) on the Belgian UBO-register
- Registration to the UBO register: extension of the deadline until 30 September