In our newsflash dated 10 March 2020, we have highlighted the main aspects of the Belgian advance tax payment scheme. Considering the current COVID-19 crisis and its impact on the Belgian economy, it has been decided that the tax credit related to the advance tax payments to be made for the third and fourth quarters
Value means different things to different people
That’s why you can decide to receive updates only for the issues that matter most to you.
Most popular news
- Company cars: decrease of the lump sum benefit in kind will no longer be possible
- Company cars: the list of false hybrids has been updated
- Further details on the tax measures of the Vivaldi government
- Taxpayer relationship and tax audits in Belgium: what can we expect following the Belgian Minister of Finance’s policy note?
- Draft bill introducing a new annual tax on securities accounts