In our newsflash dated 10 March 2020, we have highlighted the main aspects of the Belgian advance tax payment scheme. Considering the current COVID-19 crisis and its impact on the Belgian economy, it has been decided that the tax credit related to the advance tax payments to be made for the third and fourth quarters
Value means different things to different people
That’s why you can decide to receive updates only for the issues that matter most to you.
Most popular news
- Home working expense allowance – update
- Company cars: the list of false hybrids has been updated
- Debt waivers without a tax cash out (?)
- Tax forms 281.10 (employees) and 281.20 (company directors) – Income of 2020: also for remuneration received from related foreign companies!
- Tax Controversy Solutions: Insights into more than 75 countries at your fingertips