In our newsflash dated 10 March 2020, we have highlighted the main aspects of the Belgian advance tax payment scheme. Considering the current COVID-19 crisis and its impact on the Belgian economy, it has been decided that the tax credit related to the advance tax payments to be made for the third and fourth quarters
Value means different things to different people
That’s why you can decide to receive updates only for the issues that matter most to you.
Most popular news
- Significant changes expected to the Belgian investment deduction regime
- Draft law on public country-by-country reporting in parliament
- Packaging and Packaging Waste Regulation (PPWR): The EU Parliament adopts its position with view to the upcoming negotiations with the Council
- A Milestone for EU’s Energy Transition: The Revised Renewable Energy Directive (RED III) Published in the EU OJ
- Power Purchase Agreements and Contracts for Differences: unraveling the complexity!