Statutory financial statements As you are probably aware, Belgian companies should deposit their statutory financial statements annually with the National Bank of Belgium. Filing should be done within 30 days after the financial statements have been approved by the Annual General Meeting of Shareholders and certainly not later than 7 months after the end of
Value means different things to different people
That’s why you can decide to receive updates only for the issues that matter most to you.
Most popular news
- Listed companies and the UBO register: not always an exemption!
- The due date for filing both the Belgian (non-resident) corporate income tax return and the local form ‘275 LF’ for assessment year 2019 is approaching: are you in control?
- Belgium decides to reduce corporate tax rate from 34% to 25%
- New information (FAQ) on the Belgian UBO-register
- Registration to the UBO register: extension of the deadline until 30 September