Transfer pricing documentation has become an integral part of the compliance obligations of Belgian entities. The deadlines, criteria and formalities should therefore be followed up closely. Please find below a short summary of the obligations to be complied with by 28 February 2019. What? Belgian entities – if they meet certain criteria – have to
Value means different things to different people
That’s why you can decide to receive updates only for the issues that matter most to you.
Most popular news
- Royal decree regarding significant changes on 30% EBITDA rule approved
- Brexit update: Brexit – The end of uncertainty?
- Tax forms 281.10 (employees) and 281.20 (company directors) – Income of 2019
- Articles 442bis BITC and 93undeciesB VAT-code abolished and replaced
- Mandatory disclosure rules for intermediaries (DAC 6) – Belgian law adopted by the Chamber of Representatives