Belgian tax law foresees a reporting obligation for (in)direct payments made to tax havens (in case the total amount of these payments is minimum EUR 100,000 in the taxable period concerned). In this context, we also refer to our newsflash published on 1 July 2021. On 20 December 2021, a circular letter has been published
Value means different things to different people
That’s why you can decide to receive updates only for the issues that matter most to you.
Most popular news
- The updated benefit in kind for the private use of a company car – 12 months delay for a significant tax increase?
- End of the “old” special tax regime for expatriates: key changes starting January 2024
- New Circular letter on the calculation of the Federal Mobility Budget: pitfalls remain
- Power Purchase Agreements and Contracts for Differences: unraveling the complexity!
- Stock options granted by a Personal Service Company to its company director – not always tax deductible for the company