As from 1 September 2018, the new bilateral social security treaty between Belgium and Turkey has entered into force. This new treaty replaces the previous 1966 treaty and updates its provisions to reflect both the changes in the contracting states’ social security legislation and the changed nature of international employment since 1966. Out with the
Value means different things to different people
That’s why you can decide to receive updates only for the issues that matter most to you.
Most popular news
- Belgian subsidiaries of a listed company to register their corporate structure in the UBO-register
- Circular Letter regarding the “grandfathering” provision included in 30% EBITDA rule
- Listed companies and the UBO register: not always an exemption!
- The due date for filing both the Belgian (non-resident) corporate income tax return and the local form ‘275 LF’ for assessment year 2019 is approaching: are you in control?
- Belgium decides to reduce corporate tax rate from 34% to 25%