Recently, the Walloon Government announced a tax reform with respect to the “tax reduction for mortgage loans for the sole and own dwelling”. In this respect, a so-called system of “chèque habitat” would be introduced. The tax reduction would be limited in time (for maximum 20 years) and depend on the net taxable income of
Value means different things to different people
That’s why you can decide to receive updates only for the issues that matter most to you.
Most popular news
- Belgian Ratification of the MLI: Ratification document deposited at OECD on 26 June 2019
- Limitation of tax losses in case of partial demerger
- European Commission opens State aid investigation into Luxembourg’s tax treatment of Huhtamäki
- Gentlemen’s agreement Belgium-Luxembourg: a new chapter for cross-border workers
- Filing of your statutory financial statements – due date of 31 July 2019 is approaching!