Recently, the Walloon Government announced a tax reform with respect to the “tax reduction for mortgage loans for the sole and own dwelling”. In this respect, a so-called system of “chèque habitat” would be introduced. The tax reduction would be limited in time (for maximum 20 years) and depend on the net taxable income of
Value means different things to different people
That’s why you can decide to receive updates only for the issues that matter most to you.
Most popular news
- Significant changes expected to the Belgian investment deduction regime
- Draft law on public country-by-country reporting in parliament
- Packaging and Packaging Waste Regulation (PPWR): The EU Parliament adopts its position with view to the upcoming negotiations with the Council
- Expected change in Belgian CFC regime
- Power Purchase Agreements and Contracts for Differences: unraveling the complexity!