On October 4th, the Chamber approved a draft Act introducing a schooling clause for bottleneck jobs whereby the minimum salary threshold of € 34.180/year that is applicable as a condition for regular schooling clauses will no longer apply if the education to which the schooling clause relates, is for a “bottleneck job” (knelpuntberoep/métier en pénurie).
Value means different things to different people
That’s why you can decide to receive updates only for the issues that matter most to you.
Most popular news
- Home working expense allowance – update
- Company cars: the list of false hybrids has been updated
- Debt waivers without a tax cash out (?)
- Tax forms 281.10 (employees) and 281.20 (company directors) – Income of 2020: also for remuneration received from related foreign companies!
- Tax Controversy Solutions: Insights into more than 75 countries at your fingertips