The Act of 26 March 2018 has introduced a specific regime for wage withholding tax exemption for shift labour in the construction sector. The legislation as existing in article 275/5 BITC regarding shift labour has thus been amended with an additional definition for shift labour in the construction sector. The Belgian tax administration issued on
Value means different things to different people
That’s why you can decide to receive updates only for the issues that matter most to you.
Most popular news
- Belgian subsidiaries of a listed company to register their corporate structure in the UBO-register
- Circular Letter regarding the “grandfathering” provision included in 30% EBITDA rule
- Extension of the due date: 26 September 2019 becomes 10 October 2019!
- France: upcoming new withholding tax rules for French non-resident taxpayers
- Listed companies and the UBO register: not always an exemption!