With the government measures taken to combat the COVID-19 virus being reduced gradually, the current health crisis seems to be getting under control for now (pending an anticipated second wave). However, the social and economic impact of the crisis will continue to exist for a long time, further affecting individuals and companies. The past three
Value means different things to different people
That’s why you can decide to receive updates only for the issues that matter most to you.
Most popular news
- Company cars: decrease of the lump sum benefit in kind will no longer be possible
- Company cars: the list of false hybrids has been updated
- Further details on the tax measures of the Vivaldi government
- Taxpayer relationship and tax audits in Belgium: what can we expect following the Belgian Minister of Finance’s policy note?
- Draft bill introducing a new annual tax on securities accounts