The Brussels Capital Region has recently presented its budget for 2016. Amongst others, a tax reform was announced, which will be implemented partially in 2016 and partially in 2017. In 2016, the lump-sum regional tax of EUR 89 and the additional levy of 1% on the federal personal income taxes will be abolished. Real estate
Value means different things to different people
That’s why you can decide to receive updates only for the issues that matter most to you.
Most popular news
- Belgian Ratification of the MLI: Ratification document deposited at OECD on 26 June 2019
- Limitation of tax losses in case of partial demerger
- European Commission opens State aid investigation into Luxembourg’s tax treatment of Huhtamäki
- Gentlemen’s agreement Belgium-Luxembourg: a new chapter for cross-border workers
- Filing of your statutory financial statements – due date of 31 July 2019 is approaching!