The Brussels Capital Region has recently presented its budget for 2016. Amongst others, a tax reform was announced, which will be implemented partially in 2016 and partially in 2017. In 2016, the lump-sum regional tax of EUR 89 and the additional levy of 1% on the federal personal income taxes will be abolished. Real estate
Value means different things to different people
That’s why you can decide to receive updates only for the issues that matter most to you.
Most popular news
- Home working expense allowance – update
- Company cars: the list of false hybrids has been updated
- Debt waivers without a tax cash out (?)
- Tax forms 281.10 (employees) and 281.20 (company directors) – Income of 2020: also for remuneration received from related foreign companies!
- Tax Controversy Solutions: Insights into more than 75 countries at your fingertips