On 29 March 2013, the government members have reached an agreement in the framework of the Budgetary Control 2013. Increase of registration duties One of the measures impacting the real estate sector is the increase of the registration duties from 0.2% to 2% on the granting of long lease rights and buildings rights (0.5% for
Value means different things to different people
That’s why you can decide to receive updates only for the issues that matter most to you.
Most popular news
- Belgian subsidiaries of a listed company to register their corporate structure in the UBO-register
- Circular Letter regarding the “grandfathering” provision included in 30% EBITDA rule
- Extension of the due date: 26 September 2019 becomes 10 October 2019!
- France: upcoming new withholding tax rules for French non-resident taxpayers
- Listed companies and the UBO register: not always an exemption!