As from now all tax residents of Belgium must report their foreign bank accounts to the Central Contact Point (CCP) with the National Bank of Belgium. If you (or your dependent children) had a foreign bank account (of any type) during the calendar years 2011, 2012, 2013 and/or 2014, you have the obligation to report
Value means different things to different people
That’s why you can decide to receive updates only for the issues that matter most to you.
Most popular news
- Company cars: decrease of the lump sum benefit in kind will no longer be possible
- Company cars: the list of false hybrids has been updated
- Further details on the tax measures of the Vivaldi government
- Taxpayer relationship and tax audits in Belgium: what can we expect following the Belgian Minister of Finance’s policy note?
- Draft bill introducing a new annual tax on securities accounts