As from now all tax residents of Belgium must report their foreign bank accounts to the Central Contact Point (CCP) with the National Bank of Belgium. If you (or your dependent children) had a foreign bank account (of any type) during the calendar years 2011, 2012, 2013 and/or 2014, you have the obligation to report
Value means different things to different people
That’s why you can decide to receive updates only for the issues that matter most to you.
Most popular news
- New ‘60-day rule’ for pension funds: the practice note was published
- Investment deduction for assessment year 2020 published
- Shareholder Rights Directive II. Financial institutions, are you prepared?
- Important changes to the regime of specialised real estate investment funds (FIIS/GVBF)
- Belgian Ratification of the MLI: a Game Changer in the International Tax Field